Monday, April 16, 2007

The Starting Place

This is my uno numero post and I'm trusting that it will become easier as I move along.

To begin, I'll confess that broadcasting my culinary experiences as well as my successes and failures in the kitchen is a stretch and definitely out of my comfort zone. Inwardly I'm asking, "What am I doing!? Why bother?" Of course the answer back is, "Because you need to."

Yes, this blog is titled accurately (...and with humor), I'm hoping that my undisputed love and commitment to the culinary realm will provide me with the impetus and discipline to keep it relevant - and regular.

One of my favorite quotes:

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and has magic it it." - Goethe

Perhaps more answers will come.

1 comments:

{blonde 101} said...

This is a very big step for you :)

I'm very proud.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails